No products in the cart.
Indications : Rector
Useful in over obesity cases as it acts like a sponge – absorbing excess cholesterol, harmful lipids, and some toxic materials and heavy minerals with water and discharges them with wastes from the digestive system, thus protecting against arteriosclerosis and blood pressure diseases.
Indications : Rector
- Useful in over obesity cases as it acts like a sponge – absorbing excess cholesterol, harmful lipids, and some toxic materials and heavy minerals with water and discharges them with wastes from the digestive system, thus protecting against arteriosclerosis and blood pressure diseases.
- Decreases bile salts in the intestines, which in turn reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
- Helps decrease the absorption of glucose into the blood, and in turn decreases the levels blood sugar.
- Facilitates bowel movements, as waste moves easier within the intestinal walls after mixing with the plant. Thus it regulates the colon movement, reduces pain, contractions, and flatulence.
- Repels stomach gases and reduces constipation.
- Relieves stomach pain or peptic ulcers due to its anesthetic effect. It also relieves heart burns and sensitivity of stomach.
- Helps treat intestinal amoebiasis, ulcers, and the colo-anal disorders, in addition to being a laxative, which facilitates defecation in the patients with hemorrhoids.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of laziness and sluggishness because it absorbs tiring alkaline materials from the stomach, giving a sensation of calmness and comfort.
- Has cooling characteristics, so it can be used to relieve sever thirst.
Even healthy people can take Mujeza Fiber for its benefits in cleansing and protecting the digestive system. Most medical problems are rooted in the intestines as the accumulation of wastes leads -in the course of time- to the formation of a shell or wall covering the inner surface of the colon, thus preventing absorption and later on decreasing the diameter of the colon and obstruct the passage of stool. This problem grows complicated with time, and people enter into a vicious circle which can lead to many diseases, in particular colon and rectal cancer, obesity also increases the this possibility. Thus, it is preferable to cleanse the intestines to regain their natural function.
This can be done by water or enemas, which is a complicated process that needs expert administration. The easiest way is to double the dose of Mujeza Fiber, which cleanses the digestive system, improves the general condition, and raises the levels of energy in the body. It is necessary for those who have heredity factors related to colon cancer, or those who eat a lot of red meat, smoke, use several medications, and suffer from very limited movements, i.e. whose life style is of sedentary nature, or for those who are over 50 years of age. In the west, some leading food industries add Isabgol to its products, such as superb cake, for adding useful and beneficial fibers to the body.